preload.background preload.background

Euphoria 5% CBN Oil - full spectrum Cannabinol oil

5% CBN + 3% CBD Oil and other minor cannabinoids (total 8 % Cannabinoids). Hemp extract. For aromatherapy.

  • Volume: 10 ml (500 mg CBN + 300 mg CBD)
  • CBN Full Spectrum (CBD, CBDA, CBG, CBGA, CBN, CBC)
  • THC <0,2%
  • Box: 24 units | Layer: 960 units | Pallet: 8064 units
Code: 656-5
EAN: 8594196133083
Brutto weight: 41 g / pc
Cannabinoids Content: 5% of CBN + 3% CBD + <1% minor Cannabinoids
THC Content: <0,2%
Netto weight: 10 ml
Shelf life (maximum): 24 months
Box: 12
Login to see the price or Register a new B2B account